DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER IN TAMIL NADU SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL SERVICE
Online Registration Starting Date : 10.12.2018
Online Registration Last Date : 09.01.2019
Exam Date :
- Preliminary Examination – 02.03.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Main Written Examination – Dates will be announced later.
No. of Vacancies : 18 +2 cf
- From Open Market – 14
- From among Teachers employed in recognised Aided Secondary Schools and Higher Secondary Schools – 04
Educational Qualification: (as on 10.12.2018)
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission:
For both, Open Market candidates and Teachers employed in recognised Aided Secondary Schools and Higher Secondary Schools:
- Master’s Degree of any University recognised by the UGC in the State or a Degree of equivalent standard in any one of the following subjects with not less than 50% of Marks in the Master’s Degree Examination in any one of the following subjects:- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry , Botany , Zoology, Economics , Geography , History ,Commerce, Tamil and English, (Provided that a candidate possessing a Degree of M.A or M.Sc. or an equivalent degree awarded under the grading system shall not be considered eligible for appointment unless he has obtained the said degree with “ O” or “A” or “B” Grade.) AND
- B.T. or B.Ed. Degree of any recognized university in the State or a degree of equivalent standard. AND
- Must have studied Tamil under Part-I or Part-II of the Intermediate or Pre-University course or Higher Secondary Course.
Only for recruitment to the vacancies which are to be filled from among the Teachers employed in recognised Aided Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools having teaching experience in a recognized School for a total period of not less than 12 years after acquiring the qualifications specified in item 2 above.